Concerned about the privacy of its users, Efor Group implements all means to promote and optimize the confidentiality of any personal data that may be collected.
The purpose of this personal data protection policy, applicable to the website https://www.efor-group.com, is to expose you, as a user of the site:
- The purposes of collecting your personal data. Personal data should be considered any data that may identify a user. This includes first name and last name, email address, user location, or IP address;
- The methods of processing and collecting your personal data.
- The recipients of this information;
- The duration of storage;
- The location of storage and the means implemented to ensure their security;
- Your rights regarding this data;
- The persons to contact in case of violation of personal data.
For what purposes is your data collected?
Efor Group may collect personal data concerning you for the following purposes:
- To manage your access to the service;
- To facilitate customer management and support;
- To manage information related to your activity on the platform;
- To analyze user behavior on our platform, all in an anonymous manner, in accordance with the provisions of the law;
- For statistical or survey purposes of the data;
- Unsolicited applications.
The purposes of each processing of your personal data are described and defined at the time of collection of your data.
To what extent is personal data collected, and what information is collected?
We collect personal data, on the basis of legitimate interest, particularly when you fill out our contact form and/or the form we offer to allow online applications.
The information in question is only collected when the processing of your requests makes this collection imperative, with the minimization rule always being applied.
When you fill out our contact form, you agree that information allowing you to be directly or indirectly identified will be processed under the responsibility of Efor Group to respond to your information request.
The information you may be asked to provide includes:
- Your name;
- Your first name;
- Your email address;
- Your phone number;
- Your city;
- Information about your company;
Who is the recipient of your data?
Unless otherwise indicated, this information is intended for the services of Efor Group and its subsidiaries only, and is in no case communicated to third parties.
Any collection and processing of personal data are done in strict respect for the user’s privacy and the regulations on the matter.
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to persons authorized and empowered by Efor Group, for the purpose of achieving the objectives that led to the collection of this data.
What are our security measures regarding your data?
Efor Group has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data, which we process in accordance with the GDPR regulation. However, Efor Group cannot be held responsible for the security of personal data transmissions on the Internet, due to its public and insecure nature.
How long is your data stored?
Your personal data is stored for a consistent and justified duration in relation to the purpose of their processing, in accordance with legal requirements. If you are already a customer of the Efor Group, we will keep your personal data as long as our contractual and/or commercial relationship lasts. If you are a prospect, we will keep your data for a maximum of 3 years after our last exchange. If you are a candidate, we will keep your data for a maximum of 2 years after the last contact, and if you are not hired by Efor.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the French “Informatique et Libertés” law of January 6, 1978, as amended in 2018, and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, you have the right to:
- Consult, access, update, complete, and rectify your data;
- Erasure and deletion of your data when they are inaccurate, incomplete, or ambiguous;
- Withdraw, at any time, your consent to the collection of your personal data;
- Limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- Portability and transfer of your personal data when these data are subject to automated processing based on your consent;
How to contact us?
To exercise any of these rights, please send your request to our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, you also have the option to file a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/adresser-une-plainte
Update of this Policy
Last update: April 2023
Our Personal Data Protection Policy may evolve depending on regulations and technical developments.