Our CSR commitments
Our CSR strategy is an integral part of our values and directly integrated into the group’s development plan. It focuses on three pillars:
- Health and well-being
- Responsible business and employer
Health and well-being
- We participate in conferences, congresses, and events related to healthcare and scientific advancements.
- We support medical research and patient care through philanthropic programs.
- We innovate through our health data research centre: Evimeria. With strong expertise in algorithms and data processing, our teams aim to develop data science methods and tools to improve well-being (stress management, quality of the world) and health.
Our commitment to health is also anchored in the group’s investment in individual health (physical, mental, emotional, etc.) of its employees. It seems fundamental to us to provide them with working conditions conducive to their success and well-being (mobility, an inclusive work environment, remote working, services, etc.).
We are dedicated to prioritizing inclusion and combating discrimination as central concerns at Edor.
Responsible business and employer
Additionally, we provide support and skill development opportunities for our employees through training programs that are primarily offered by our internal training center.
We have also formed a partnership to assist military personnel in transitioning to civilian life. This has resulted in us hiring, training, and supporting several former military personnel as they pursue their new career paths.
We are also dedicated to transparent and responsible activity management through stable and agile governance.
- We ensure fair business practices in professional relationships
- We act as responsible buyers
- We protect and secure our customers’ and employees’ data
- We are developing the group’s environmental strategy (climate, biodiversity, pollution, resources) in connection with our core business.
- We reduce our environmental impact by:
- Working on our mobility
- Establishing partnerships with specialized waste management organizations, like Elise
- Digitizing our processes to limit paper consumption
- Optimizing building energy management
- Leading and raising awareness among our employees about various issues in the field. This is done through activities such as organizing clean-up days, participating in Mobility Day, Quality of Life at Work (QWL) Week, or Environment Week challenges.
Sports as a driver of our CSR vision
Sports provide us with a fantastic opportunity to showcase our values and promote responsible behavior, health, and healthy lifestyles. We are committed to continuing and strengthening our partnerships with organizations that use sports to tackle the challenges we face, including environmental protection, disability sports, medical research, and inclusion. For instance, we take part in responsible events like the EcoSport Challenge. During this event, we collect cigarette butts, a common and polluting waste in water resources, and raise awareness among our teams about this issue.
Committed to equality on a daily basis
Here are the professional equality indexes for the group in 2022:
- EFOR Lyon: 82/100
- EFOR Healthcare Paris: 96/100
- EFOR Aix en Provence: 74/100
- EFOR Belfort: 79/100
- EFOR Strasbourg: 94/100
- CVO-EUROPE: 78/100
- Soladis: 96/100
Our certifications and standards
ECOVADIS SILVER 2023With a score above 81% of evaluated companies, Efor continues to make progress in implementing environmental actions. We maintain a high score on quality of work-life and human rights vigilance.
GLOBAL COMPACTEfor is an United Nations Global Compact signatory. The group integrates the 10 principles of this movement and the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into its overall strategy and corporate culture.
MASEThis repository is a safety management system that improves the company’s Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) performance. It is based on five fundamental axes: commitment by the management, competence and professional qualification of the personnel, preparation and organization of work, control and continuous improvement.
ISO 9001Efor Belfort is certified ISO 9001 for its quality management system requirements. It provides a guarantee of providing the agency’s clients with quality services thanks to efficient processes.